Little knick-knacks and other goodies is what I'm able to offer to you. Each order is treated and made with love. My store tends to dip into various medias such as: felt, clay, metals, etc.
I accept paypal only at the moment. I will send your order within 1-3 days of your payment.
* $3 flat rate for additional items for the US and Canada!
* $8 flat rate for additional items for international orders!
(This is includes all the paypal fees, packaging costs, and applicable taxes)
- - - I only ship on business days! If you order on a Saturday or Sunday, I will ship it on the following Monday - - -
All orders will be shipped via USPS 1st-class mail package within 3 days or more depending on your purchase. Priority Mail 1-Day™ Small Flat Rate Box are now available to be selected for shipping.
Tracking #'s are provided for both international and domestic orders. Shipping arrivals are estimated to be 2-3 days for domestic and 2-3 weeks for international.
- If you are wanting to have your packaged upgraded to a certain shipping, please contact me!
I will be shipping through USPS 1st class mail package, most of my items are usually under 2 lbs (may vary in certain orders). When payment's all settled I will ship within 1-3 days or more depending on your purchase.
If I am not able to send your package for some reason, I will make sure you very well informed & may refund you your purchase if it occurs.
We currently ship Monday through Friday. If you order on a weekend, your package won't be shipped until the upcoming business day! We aren't able to send your goodies if the Post Office is closed!
I want you to be 100% satisfied and happy with my handmade items. If there is significant amount of damage (i.e. rice writing in a vial, or the vial is broken) then I will try my best to make amends. Jewelry pieces must have proof of damage; please do realize that they are handmade and some pieces are FRAGILE.
Any help is only offered if you message me about the damage within 7 days of receiving the item.
____________Rice writing in a vial____________
- These are in a glass vial and the rice is suspended in an oil-based solution. Please be mindful of where you place this item for it is fragile!
- Do not mess/toy around with it for it has a chance of falling apart!
- I do my very super best to try and make it so you're satisfied with my vials, so please don't forget to read the information within the pages.
- Most of my jewelry are made with silver, gold, or antique brass findings. All listings will have the materials listed.
- Please be aware of your allergies.
- Certain pieces will be noted if they are fragile.
- Measurements, materials, and colors are listed underneath a listing's description.
- **** Sterling Silver/24k Gold is a possible replacement for certain items. Please do note they will have an additional fee and may make some designs look different when changed ****
- Items are all up to date and ready to be shipped!
- I am able to do any kind of requests from length to color. Please send me a message if you would like to do one with me!